Development Executive Assistant
ConfidentialNorth Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
A leading Non-scripted Production Company is seeking an Executive Assistant to join busy Development Department. The ideal candidate is a person with superb organizational skills, an eye for detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills, has an understanding of the industry, and desire to work in Unscripted television. It is important for this person to be able to anticipate the needs of the executives, confidently multi-task, and prioritize under pressure in a fast-paced environment. Driven self-starters will thrive in this role. This person should feel comfortable interacting with various executives and high-level personnel; and should feel confident acting as a liaison between executives. This position will interact with multiple departments within the company, so being a team player is crucial. Assistants work in a closely-knit team and must be committed to having teammates' backs at all times.
• Administrative duties, including rolling calls, making travel arrangements, extensive scheduling with internal and external coordination and correspondence
• Coordinate with department team to schedule screenings, locks, meetings, etc.
• Coordinate with other executive assistants to schedule meetings and assist when needed
• Assist with finances, including business and personal expense accounts and reconciliation
• Act as a liaison between various company departments
• Cover additional desks as needed
• Handle executive needs as they arise
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ability to handle large volume of calls with ease
• Pleasant phone demeanor and customer service-oriented mentality
• Exceptional reliability and promptness
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a team-oriented environment
• Capacity to deal with all types of personalities, from the general public to high-level executives and agents
• Aptitude for managing heavy phone and email correspondence
• High School Diploma required
• Two years of work experience at an agency, studio, production company or network
• Experience assisting two or more executives simultaneously
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and Macintosh Operating systems
• Must be able to handle a busy multi-line phone operating system
• Must be a self-starter with thick skin
• While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
• This position requires heavy computer and phone use so the candidate must be able to sit for the duration of their shift.
• This role would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
• This position routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
• This position works in a very busy environment.
• This position does not require the use of a company or personal vehicle for work related tasks.
• This position will not require travel.
This is a full-time position with benefits, 401(k), paid vacation, and opportunity for overtime.
This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, or other protected characteristics, and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, when and as required by law.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online