Development and Production Coordinator
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Role: Development and Production Coordinator
Project: Confidential Studio-Backed New Media Brand
Location: Remote - with the exception of location shoots (must be Los Angeles based)
Hours: 40 hours per week
Rate: D.O.E. for 40 hours
Term: April - August, Post August opportunity to extend non-exclusively for 20-30 hours per week
- Conduct research to support series creative ideation for YouTube series
- Participate in team brainstorms
- Help write outlines, voiceover, and scripts, sometimes taking the lead on a first draft
- Create and maintain grids for series loglines, synopses and other required creative documentation
- Write copy, post organically across social groups, and light community management
- Update series materials and assist in brainstorming partnership and talent pitches
- **Possibly support creative direction and posting for growing TikTok account
- Support preparation of shoots ranging in size from talent in-home studio shoots to those on location with +10 crew members
- Includes purchasing craft service, ordering lunch, printing call sheets, purchasing props and other misc. runs for talent and producer to prepare for shoots.
- On-set production coordinator, supporting producers and handling all on-set production related tasks (we don't have a PA so this is all hands on deck mentality)
Post Production (20%)
- Support footage runs between talent and editor picking up footage from talent's home, offloading to harddrive, organizing into approved folder structure and logging takes before transporting to editor.
- Pull music tracks and SFX for general series use
- Handle music and SFX logging for cue sheets and any other assigned deliverable materials from the studio
- Keep team calendars up to to date (pre-prod, production, post and publishing)
- Making sure relevant documentation is saved in the correct folders (Google Drive)
- Keep information updated for episode documentation and other T.B.D. assigned projects.
- Minimal monthly expense sheets for producer and talent.
Required Qualifications: Minimum 3 years assistant, production or post production experience preferably at a studio, major talent agency or entertainment start-up in a digital first role.
Must be a self-starter, have extreme attention to detail, be highly resourceful, organized, adaptable and efficient. This is a small hard working global team launching a new business so being a positive, team player is essential.
Software: Google Drive, Microsoft Office Suite, Asana. Photoshop and iMovie or other video editing software experience are a plus.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online