Design Assistant/Admin Assistant
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Design Assistant/Admin Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Design Assistant/Admin Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Design Assistant/Admin Assistant? * Applicant MUST HAVE DESIGN and ADMINISTRATIVE skills to be considered.
* Applicant MUST PROVIDE DESIGN PORTFOLIO to be considered
***Applicants that do not meet the desired requirements will not be considered ***
As Design Assistant/Admin Assistant and right hand to the Chief Creative Officer you will manage a full range of daily tasks and provide high-level support. You will work closely with the CCO, both designing on projects under his supervision, and attending meetings and crits with the CCO. Most importantly, the Design Assistant/Admin Assistant will be confident and able to optimize the Chief Creative Officer time while managing full business and personal calendars. Be a critical thinker and consistently have foresight to be ten steps ahead.
• Provides a ''gatekeeper'' and ''gateway'' role, for direct access to the Chief Creative Officer's time and office.
• Oversees Chief Creative Officer's schedule and work in tandem with Project Management team
in ensuring the Chief Creative Officer's time is managed for all projects, meetings and events.
• Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for Chief Creative Officer including: managing an extremely active calendar of
appointments, composing and preparing correspondence.
• Research films, TV shows, design ideas
• Reads scripts for upcoming projects and write synopsis
• Assist with ideation for projects as needed
• Assist with Creative proposals and other projects under the Chief Creative Officers direction including: Capabilities Decks, Semi-
annual promotion books, Website intro video, and other special projects.
• Work closely with CEO's Executive Assistant for any meetings Chief Creative Officer needs to attend with CEO
• Assist in executing and managing social media accounts
• Assist Studio Manager in ensuring the company website is up to date with the most recent work
• Assist with email marketing campaigns in conjunction with the Studio Manager
• Be a trusted partner of senior management handling confidential information in a professional manner.
• Bachelor's degree, preferred
• 2+ years of Designer experience
• Must have strong Administrative skills and experience.
• Must love movies and music!
• Must enjoy art, photography, design for film & TV
• Previous experience within an entertainment or media agency required
• Ability to work independently and within a team; a multi-tasker & self-starter with strong leadership abilities
• Capability in maintaining professionalism, confidentiality, diplomacy and discretion
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Effective and professional verbal + written communications skills
• Must be self-motivated and take initiative with decision-making ability
• Must be proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Experience in other Adobe platforms a plus.
• Experienced knowledge of computer systems and applications; must have technical skills including MAC,
Microsoft Office programs, Internet at a highly proficient level
• Must be able to work in a high-pressure environment and become assertive when needed
* Applicant must have design and administrative skills to be considered.
* Applicant must provide Design Portfolio to be considered
Applicants that do not have the desired requirements will immediately be deleted.
Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits 401K Life Insurance
- All Interviews will be conducted virtually