ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
Seeking an experienced Day-to-Day Manager to oversee day-to-day management for the full roster of a boutique (music) artist management company. The roster includes a few Grammy winning artists. All five artists are full-time recording and touring artists primarily in roots music genres like Americana, Folk, and Blues. Must have 5 years of experience. L.A.- based desired. Hybrid in office and remote working.
This is part-time about 20-25 hours per week ideally at least 2-3 hours on any given business day.
Responsibilities included but are not limited to:
- announcing dates on bandsintown, songkick, social media
- submitting new compositions to publishers
- submitting new recordings to soundexchange
- advancing for one artist that is pretty minimal
- squarespace updates
- newsletters for a few artists via mailchimp
- keeping team members updated on new dates
- assisting in all facets of marketing campaigns
- electronically signing concert contracts on our behalf
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online