Data I/O Digital Media Ops Assist
ConfidentialStudio City, CA
Full Time Job
Digital Media Ops I/O Assist Job Description
This is an entry-level position for a highly motivated, technically savvy person seeking a career start in television post production. The candidate must have excellent organizational and communication skills, be highly dependable and have a keen interest in learning multiple facets of audio and video post production workflow. Training will be provided to perform required tasks if candidate meets the company core requirements.
The successful candidate will be required to:
• Log drives and physical elements into and out from the scheduling library system
• Ingest, transfer and log various files and from the scheduling system and storage sets -
• Identify file based asset types, validate metadata, move media to/from correct folders for processing by deliverables staff or Automated Transcode system -
• Organize media and folders by project, client and department
• Upload file based deliverables to the various portals (Aspera, FTP, Signiant etc.), complete required metadata and notification emails -
• Perform weekly inventory of physical stock, complete required forms and submit to management -
• Perform LTO archive and restoration of projects and media as needed
• Support deliverables and operations where requested by management or team members
• Basic knowledge of Mac and Windows OS
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work evenings, OT and flexible schedule when needed
• Familiarity with Avid, Resolve, Premiere/Adobe Creative Suite a plus
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online