Credit Card Manager
ConfidentialCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Commercial Production company looking for a Credit Card Manager to help with processing a high volume of American Express charges. Must be local to Los Angeles, CA, and have experience in Commercial Production.
The candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Have experience working in commercial production accounting.
- Strong communication skills; written & verbal
- Ability and willingness to take and follow directions.
- Ability and strong knowledge in Excel.
- Ability to assist accounting team on various projects.
- Experience communicating with vendors
- Ability to multi-task & work independently.
- Must be self-motivated
- Highly organized
Essential Functions (Responsibilities):
• Digitally backing up American Express charges.
• Heavy data entry into Excel spreadsheets.
• Entering credit card charges into Quickbooks.
• Help Controller with Cost Plus backup.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online