Creative Offline Editor
ConfidentialNorth Hollywood, CA
We are a tight-knit team of mind-blowing creatives making award-winning Film Marketing Content. Using our own self-contained production and post-production facilities we have delivered for many of the largest blockbuster movies and marketing campaigns seen in recent years.
We are seeking Creative Offline Editors. The main function of the Creative Editor is to create Featurettes, Behind-The-Scene videos, Home Entertainment Specials, Sizzle Reels, Promos, and Social Content.
- Creatively offline edit various marketing pieces, using interview soundbites as the bedrock to tell a story and forge a narrative
- Sift through stringouts and a lot of footage to find the perfect moments
- Work within a proxy workflow sequence and familiarity with the Online process.
- Perform basic sound mixing & smoothing (Knowing color grading is a plus too)
- - Can handle technical troubleshooting for Premiere crashes, failed exports, etc.??
- Work overtime when necessary to meet client deadlines
- Highly Proficient in Adobe Premiere
- A working knowledge of Media Encoder, After Effects, Photoshop
- Must be able to work in-office (This is not a Remote position)
- Must have prior experience working with Producers
- A solid understanding of video codecs
- Maintain discretion with confidential material
- - Smart communication & consistent organization
- - Excellent attention to detail and a great memory
Note: All precautions regarding Covid-19 are taken to protect our clients, vendors, employees, and freelancers.
Compensation: Based on Experience
Please only apply if you have experience cutting Featurettes, Behind-The-Scene videos, Home Entertainment Specials, Sizzle Reels, Promos, and Social Content. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online