Creative Executive/Jr. Development Executive
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Film and TV Development Category
Search for Creative Executive/Jr. Development Executive jobs in Calabasas-CA
Search all Creative Executive/Jr. Development Executive postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Creative Executive/Jr. Development Executive? Faith-Based/Family Production Company and Distributor
Creative Executive/Jr. Development Exec
Key responsibilities include:
- Support Producers in all aspects of creative development process, from concept to pitch through development.
Evaluate the quality of scripts and offer creative feedback.
Track/Recruit/engage with writers and directors.
Seek out and assess proposals, scripts, and pitches.
Work with writers to develop stories and scripts.
Support all creative aspects of development, production
- Interface with other key departments to facilitate creative input and stories/pitches
- Bachelor's degree.
- Exceptional writing skills.
- Experience in film and series development across all genre's.
- Must have proven hands-on experience in developing faith-based scripts for film and series
- Strong overall script analytic skills, clear understanding of story structure and development
- Deep understanding of industry and players.
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills needed and must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Must have the ability to work independently, efficiently and be able to meet deadlines under strict time constraints