Creative Executive/Jr. Development Executive
Full Time Job
Faith-Based/Family Production Company and Distributor
Creative Executive/Jr. Development Exec
Key responsibilities include:
- Support Producers in all aspects of creative development process, from concept to pitch through development.
Evaluate the quality of scripts and offer creative feedback.
Track/Recruit/engage with writers and directors.
Seek out and assess proposals, scripts, and pitches.
Work with writers to develop stories and scripts.
Support all creative aspects of development, production
- Interface with other key departments to facilitate creative input and stories/pitches
- Bachelor's degree.
- Exceptional writing skills.
- Experience in film and series development across all genre's.
- Must have proven hands-on experience in developing faith-based scripts for film and series
- Strong overall script analytic skills, clear understanding of story structure and development
- Deep understanding of industry and players.
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills needed and must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Must have the ability to work independently, efficiently and be able to meet deadlines under strict time constraints
Cover Letter is mandatory. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online