Creative Executive Assistant for YouTuber
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Livestream/Twitch/YouTube Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Creative Executive Assistant for YouTuber jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Creative Executive Assistant for YouTuber postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Creative Executive Assistant for YouTuber? Hi! I am currently looking for someone reliable, organized, and creative to join my small team. This role will be more than just an ''assistant'' as we grow and work together. Excited to learn more about you and PLEASE READ THE FULL DESCRIPTION and follow the application instructions at the bottom.
This person will need to have the attitude of ''no task is too big or too small'' Some days you'll need to help with smaller things like running to the post office, or to the store for supplies, or organization in my office. And other days you'll be helping me communicate with brands, assisting on shoots, and fulfilling brand sponsorship deliverables. I need someone who can GET THINGS DONE, no matter what the task. This job will be different every single day and I'll need your help to make sure everything is getting done. I need someone who is comfortable thinking quickly on their feet and can adapt to any situation. Flexibility is a huge must in this role as our days can change very quickly.
Things you'll be working on with me:
Weekly Schedule Management
••• Planning out what I'm doing on a day-to-day basis, calls, meetings, shoots, etc
••• Project manage whatever is going on that day, creative input on new scripts / video ideas
••• Ability to take things off my plate if I need to focus on something else
Content Calendar for YouTube
••• 1-2 videos go up every week
••• Communicating with my Editor for any upcoming needs
Content Calendar for Instagram
••• Need monthly shoots planned out in advance
••• Creating/learning Reels and posting regularly
Managing my Patreon Community
••• Keeping me on schedule for upcoming events/ livestreams
••• Communicating with the ModSquad about the needs of the group as a whole
••• Responding to private messages and keeping up in the group chat
Building a website
••• Currently looking to hire a website person to help build my website
••• Help me create or find designers for new merch releases
••• Social Media strategy with Merch Promotion in mind
••• Vetting potential wholesalers or merch companies for quality materials
Branding & Strategy
••• Creating/ Updating my Media Kit
••• Backlogging all of my past content created for companies to add to Media Kit
Platforms I'd like this person to be familiar with:
(Extra Bonus Points if you're familiar with these - - )
* Final Cut Pro
- Must live in Los Angeles and be willing to travel to Westwood on a weekly basis.
- Must have your own car or reliable form of transportation
- Must have a vast understanding and be a regular consumer of content on YouTube, Instagram, Twitter (being familiar with ''Stan Twitter'' is a plus), and TikTok.
- Would prefer you have a MAC Computer, but you definitely need to at least be fully comfortable using all MAC products.
- Must have your finger on the pulse of all trends in the Digital Content world, YouTube trends, TikTok trends, etc
- Must be a decent human being who believes in the equal treatment of all people, genders, races, sexuality, etc. I have no tolerance for close-mindedness
- Must be a problem solver! Things happen alllll the time that throw a wrench in the ''plan for the day'' I need you to be able to stay calm and collected and get it done, whatever that may be.
- Must be okay with becoming friends! :) I need this person to be able to brainstorm with me and that creative chemistry has to be right in order for this to work.