The Coordinator helps support the creative process from onset production through post production. This is NOT an on set job, this is an agency office job.
Essential Job Functions
Assigned to work on specific titles under the supervision of Producers and Associate Producers.
• Maintain project folder structure and file naming convention on the server. These folders must be kept up to date & organized per server structure guidelines as they will be archived at the end of the project.
o Track all on-set schedules/shooting days
o Book travel
o Create Call Sheets (when necessary)
o Track status of interview requests and completion
o Send interviews out for transcription.
o Create and finalize a production notebook for each project that includes items such as transcripts, clearances/releases, call sheets, cast & crew contact lists, production reports, etc.
o Responsible for the tracking of incoming and outgoing physical and digital assets
o Maintain project folder structure and file naming convention on the server. These folders must be kept up to date & organized per server structure guidelines as they will be archived at the end of the project.
o Submit editorial and graphics requests per the guidelines
o Keep Editors up to date on project information including due dates, contact information, links to all relevant assets, etc.
o Assign Spot #'s for each title's various editorial pieces and track the version numbers as they are delivered to the client.
o Responsible for QC and review of pieces to be posted or delivered to studios for accuracy
o Responsible for posting/delivery of all materials (assets, offline and online cuts) via Frame iO, Aspera, hard drive, etc.
o Confirm final delivery details (dates, specs, address, etc) with Producer and submit finishing requests to the editorial department
o Maintain copies of all materials submitted to talent or studios and have easy access to them if they are required for reference.
Legal - Track all legal documentation related to the project. (Shot logs, audio cue sheets, stock footage licenses, releases, clearances etc.)
o Create shot logs and music cue sheets with assistance from editorial.
o Search for, download, and track stock footage, stills and music cues.
o Be familiar with the client's licensing requirements.
o Flag potential issues for Producer
• Graphics/Design -
o Responsible for creating the graphics tracker
o Submit official graphics requests per guidelines
o Keep the graphics tracker up to date with assistance from the editorial and graphics teams
Research - May be asked to gather research and source material for pitches and projects.
Timelines - Should be on top of all project timelines internally and in a position to flag upcoming milestones for Producers to ensure that tasks get done on time.
Job Related Qualification Standards
1. 1+ years experience in Behind the Scenes Marketing, creative coordination, project management, or post production.
2. Ability to work under pressure.
3. Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
4. Attention to detail.
• Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Focused attention to details.
• Must have experience with and understanding of delivery specs.
• Ability to work under pressure without compromising performance or accuracy in a deadline oriented environment.
• Works collaboratively and proactively on multi-functional teams. Open to feedback.
• Consistently communicates using appropriate methods for the situation and audience in a clear, concise and professional manner.
As part of our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we are intentionally fostering an environment where everyone feels comfortable bringing their best selves to work - celebrating our uniqueness while learning and growing together. In support of these important efforts, we invite you to provide information regarding your gender, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, military/veteran status, and pronouns. This information will help us better understand our community, support effective teamwork and cross-cultural collaboration, and enhance diversity and inclusion programming. This information will not be used in any employment decisions.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online