ConfidentialCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/30/2020 1:37:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Commercial Production Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Creative Coordinator jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Creative Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Creative Coordinator? Creative Coordinator
Job Description: The Creative Coordinator works within our development division alongside the company's roster of directors and EPs to assist in creating commercial/music video treatments and pitch decks for Film/TV projects.
The Creative Coordinator will act as a support position and report directly to the Director of Development/Creative Director, covering them on days off and busy days as needed.
General duties include:
- Arranging and scheduling freelance writers and image researchers, including conference calls with directors.
- Emailing pertinent job materials (scripts, call recordings, refs, etc.) to writers/researchers/EPs ahead of their work on each job.
- Extensive image pulling for commercial and music video treatments, as well as oversight of other team members' image pulls and layouts, checking for style and content.
- Proofreading written treatments; looking for grammatical errors and ability to suggest better ideas and phrasing.
- Designing treatment layouts/pitch decks that reflect the director's overall vision, tone and aesthetic.
- Managing the in-house image library; organizing and adding new images
Schedule: Full time, Mon-Fri. Availability on weekends will be required to meet project deadlines. Must be flexible. Avoid applying if other obligations would make you consistently unavailable over weekends or long stretches of time.
- Prior experience creating treatments and/or presentation decks is a must.
- A good eye for graphic design and photography along with a keen interest in the arts/pop culture/advertising/music/film/TV.
- Must be internet savvy and Apple/Mac literate. Knowledge of Adobe CC (notably Photoshop/InDesign/Acrobat) is required, along with Apple Pages and Keynote.
Location: Culver City, CA
Benefits: Fun and friendly work environment with ability to work with amazing filmmakers and creative team. Great connections.
Salary Range (depending on experience/skill level): TBD
We're a hybrid production company whose work transcends the boundaries between branded entertainment, music, and short and long form film and television projects. With their extensive backgrounds in award-winning brand content, music videos, experiential and interactive storytelling, the company is continually recognized for cultivating talent and developing and producing high-end entertainment for an array of global clients. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.