ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Creative Coordinator Job Posting
Who You Are:
We want you if you are a brilliant, happy (87.5% of the time), energetic, passionate, design focused, creative talent that loves all visual media and especially likes the challenges of creating stunning print, digital and audio/visual creative for all platforms. You are the right person for this job if you love both the big picture and the tiny details that make great design work, have an attitude of gratitude, like to work under deadline pressure, enjoy working on a team, graciously take direction, believe that the first idea is never the best idea and the best part of any job is the challenges that make us stretch, grow and create ever more stunning and brilliant work.
The Creative Services Coordinator (CSC) is a critical role at eclipse advertising. The CSC will have a passion for art and entertainment with a broad understanding of entertainment marketing. The CSC is responsible for coordination of all needs for the print creative team (internal and freelance) as well as supporting scheduling needs for all active campaigns. The CSC is highly organized with a natural ability to collaborate with all members of the eclipse team. The CSC is able to juggle multiple urgent deadlines in a calm and cool manner. The CSC is a champion for company culture while creating and maintaining best practices for eclipse.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Coordinate all freelance creative personnel needs including maintain freelance document with contact information, reaching out to freelancers as needed, confirming hours/holds etc, freelancers include designers, art directors, illustrators, sketch artists, 3D artists, copywriters, production artists etc.
• Assist SVP in planning and scheduling of all print creative talent across all eclipse creative work
• Support Account Directors with various needs including but not limited too: new job number requests, meeting organization, photo shoot prop & wardrobe procurement, client reservations or gifting etc.
• Coordinate, review and oversee processing of all paperwork and invoices related to design and production including freelance invoices
• Coordinate, organize and traffic scripts, screeners, photography, etc. to appropriate team members (internal and freelance)
• Coordination of all new full-time or freelance employees including assimilation through introductions, security protocols, server & process training, accounting needs etc.
• Coordinate and manage all creative space and equipment needs for full-time and freelance employees including workstation set-up, email, logins, supplies etc.
• Coordinate day-to-day team needs including supplies, messengers, expenses, meals etc. as needed
• Manage stock photography & font accounts and budgets
• Coordinate trafficking of credits and art to IMP Awards for released eclipse finishes
• Coordination of all awards entries for Print Creative
• Provide released finishes to appropriate internal parties for social media and presentations
• Client Communication as needed
• Other responsibilities as needed
• Understanding of print creative process
• Positive can-do no job is too small attitude
• Coordination of complex projects while prioritizing and adapting to shifting deadlines and needs
• Project management
• Ability to collaborate effectively with a wide range of colleagues, collaborators and vendors with many different personalities
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Self-starter that takes ownership of any situation
• Detail-oriented and extremely organized (multi-tasking is second nature)
• Flexibility and availability to support creative requests at all times
• Working knowledge of the Adobe CC Suite
• 2+ years of experience working with a creative team in an agency or studio
• Entertainment industry experience a plus
We are looking for a go getter, someone who will take charge of their position and is hungry to learn and grow.
Who are we?
Eclipse is a full-service agency fueled by curiosity and imagination; driven by joy. We are fans and makers first, building from the audience out with story-driven and strategically grounded work that makes the audience stop and look up. In partnering with some of the biggest and most forward-looking companies in the industry, from Disney to Netflix to FX, we create 360 marketing that doesn't just inspire, but serves as a continuous extension of the entertainment experience of each project, converting wonder to action and excitement to engagement.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online