Creative Content Producer
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
THE OPPORTUNITY LA based Entertainment company is looking for a talented individual who will capture, manage and oversee all digital video and photography content for multiple platforms. As a Creative Content Producer, you will be partnering with internal creatives, cross-functional teams and freelancers to create stunning and impactful short form content for a high-profile celebrity artist. This unique opportunity blends content capture, hands-on editing, creative collaboration, and project management in a fully autonomous environment. The selected Creative Content Producer will work on day-to-day content editing and capturing assignments as well as long lead content that spans over several months. The content will primarily live on social media platforms. Travel is required.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Shoot dynamic and exciting brand footage.
• Shoot live events and BTS.
• Able to quickly edit and deliver quality content.
• Clearly able to communicate artistic vision with partners or bring ideas to life without supervision.
• Work closely with a group of peers to collaborate on creative and address multiple needs and uses.
• Be able to find appropriate music for use in projects.
• 5+ years in an editorial / post-production capacity (studio, agency or freelance).
• 5+ years in professional video content capture.
• Expertise in non-linear editing platforms (Adobe Premiere).
• Understand different shooting styles for social content, red-carpet, event coverage, press interviews, BTS, commercial, scripted content, etc.
• Basic knowledge of motion graphics authoring software (After Effects).
• Knowledge of online / offline production workflows & re-conformance of proxy to full-resolution footage.
• Ability to self-manage and organize workloads around tight deadlines.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Have an understanding of color, profile and grading during capture, as well as lighting for video
Job Code: Creative Content
work.* Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online