COVID Supervisor, Film Production
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
COVID Supervisor, Film Production
The COVID Supervisor will ensure that workplace and industry guidelines are implemented on-set in conjunction with the Line Producer/UPM, Production Supervisor, AD's and other Department Heads. The COVID Supervisor will report directly to the Line Producer/UPM and Production Supervisor.
Ideal candidate will be someone with a production management and/or set medic background.
This is a Non-Union Project Hire role located in Los Angeles for a New Media / Streaming Series on Hulu. 6 to 8 week commitment, Monday through Friday, in August/September 2020. Production hours.
• Determines and ensures that each production meets the health and safety standards on daily basis in order to continue production
• Lead COVID-19 health and safety planning in the workplace according to legal guidelines
• Determine requirements needed for each department to comply with guidelines
• Advise the production on best practices on health and safety related to COVID-19
• Evaluate practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law
• Ensure required health compliance training for all crew, talent, etc. is provided
• Order and distribute supplies (PPE, disinfectants, etc.)
• Manage staffing and supplies for cleaning and disinfecting including cleaning vendors
• Provide reports to production management regarding concerns, violations, and compliance
• Lead and escalate issues to Production Supervisor, UPM/Line Producer.
• Advise and guide production to implement changes necessary asap
• Establish an on-set network of crew members to assist with implementation and monitoring of the program
• Work with all departments to ensure that staffing is in place to ensure key entry, egress and traffic flow areas are secure
• Review prep and shooting schedules to ensure required social distancing procedures (pods, teams, etc.) are in place
• Work closely with Set Medic
• Work with departments to implement social distancing protocols for office/work spaces
• Ensure employee screening protocols are in place
• Stay current on new developments in health and safety to improve quality and efficacy of production processes
• Extensive experience working on set with feature or television production
• Ability to adapt to varying work environments, possesses a strong pro-active work ethic and quickly adapt to new responsibilities
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Proven strong organizational skills including logistics, time management and scheduling
• Must be a people person who can manage with confidence, maintain policy/protocol with crew, and operate with authority when needed
• Must be comfortable speaking to groups and providing guidance
• Strong problem solver in a highly fast driven creative environment
TECHNICAL SKILLS DESIRED
• Knowledge of safety and health standards and regulations.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Adapting to latest development of technical skills and industry knowledge
• OSHA Health & Safety Experience
• Medic / RN / EMT experience
• Experience working on set with feature or television production
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online