COVID Supervisor, Film Production
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/5/2020 12:08:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Search for COVID Supervisor, Film Production jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all COVID Supervisor, Film Production postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a COVID Supervisor, Film Production? COVID Supervisor, Film Production
The COVID Supervisor will ensure that workplace and industry guidelines are implemented on-set in conjunction with the Line Producer/UPM, Production Supervisor, AD's and other Department Heads. The COVID Supervisor will report directly to the Line Producer/UPM and Production Supervisor.
Ideal candidate will be someone with a production management and/or set medic background.
This is a Non-Union Project Hire role located in Los Angeles for a New Media / Streaming Series on Hulu. 6 to 8 week commitment, Monday through Friday, in August/September 2020. Production hours.
• Determines and ensures that each production meets the health and safety standards on daily basis in order to continue production
• Lead COVID-19 health and safety planning in the workplace according to legal guidelines
• Determine requirements needed for each department to comply with guidelines
• Advise the production on best practices on health and safety related to COVID-19
• Evaluate practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law
• Ensure required health compliance training for all crew, talent, etc. is provided
• Order and distribute supplies (PPE, disinfectants, etc.)
• Manage staffing and supplies for cleaning and disinfecting including cleaning vendors
• Provide reports to production management regarding concerns, violations, and compliance
• Lead and escalate issues to Production Supervisor, UPM/Line Producer.
• Advise and guide production to implement changes necessary asap
• Establish an on-set network of crew members to assist with implementation and monitoring of the program
• Work with all departments to ensure that staffing is in place to ensure key entry, egress and traffic flow areas are secure
• Review prep and shooting schedules to ensure required social distancing procedures (pods, teams, etc.) are in place
• Work closely with Set Medic
• Work with departments to implement social distancing protocols for office/work spaces
• Ensure employee screening protocols are in place
• Stay current on new developments in health and safety to improve quality and efficacy of production processes
• Extensive experience working on set with feature or television production
• Ability to adapt to varying work environments, possesses a strong pro-active work ethic and quickly adapt to new responsibilities
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Proven strong organizational skills including logistics, time management and scheduling
• Must be a people person who can manage with confidence, maintain policy/protocol with crew, and operate with authority when needed
• Must be comfortable speaking to groups and providing guidance
• Strong problem solver in a highly fast driven creative environment
TECHNICAL SKILLS DESIRED
• Knowledge of safety and health standards and regulations.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Adapting to latest development of technical skills and industry knowledge
• OSHA Health & Safety Experience
• Medic / RN / EMT experience
• Experience working on set with feature or television production This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.