Covid Compliance Officer
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are seeking a Covid Compliance Officer for a high-profile performing arts company in Los Angeles.
As the landscape continually evolves, this position will evolve as well. Duties currently include (but are not limited to) the following:
· Work with various departments to determine Guideline/Best Practices for a variety of operations, including but not limited to: auditions, rehearsals and performances, space usage, and office operations.
· Conduct Staff Check-In each morning and monitor the completion of the Pre-Work Health Survey.
· Supervise the process of self-administered Covid testing.
· Schedule appointments for offsite / lab based testing.
· Keep up to date on county, state, federal and industry standards/expectations/protocols.
· Produce and display necessary signage.
· Monitor inventory of all PPE and distribute as necessary to offices and employees. Advise when new supplies need to be ordered.
· Act as the CCO for rehearsals and performances.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online