Coordinator for Commercials and Narrative
ConfidentialWest Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Experienced Full-Time Coordinator for Commercial & Narrative Departments
Busy Talent Agency seeks full-time Departmental Coordinator to assist
the Commercial and Narrative Departments for our West Hollywood office. At this time the position operates both remotely and in-person. This position requires a motivated
self-starter with excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
Applicant must have a positive attitude, be a team player and possess strong interpersonal
Primary responsibilities include:
• Heavy phone and email responsibilities: answering phones, responding to emails efficiently
and accurately, maintaining communication logs, drafting client submissions, following-up on
outstanding tasks, etc.
• Tracking and researching projects, updating project grids
• Generating client submissions, updating and preparing client materials
• Coordinate meetings and organize busy calendars for agents and clients
• Preparing important documents (contracts, deal memos, invoices, etc.)
• Assist in the creation and editing of written, video and photo content for the company's social media channels
• Minimum 2 years experience in an administrative capacity (talent agency, production company
or studio experience preferred).
• Bachelor's Degree required.
• Applicant must have exceptional oral and written communication skills
• Ideal candidate is flexible, personable, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
• Ideal candidate has a passion for filmmakers.
• Proficiency in Apple-based Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel), basic Google systems (Mail,
Sheets, Docs, Chat) and video conferencing platforms (Zoom, Hangouts, etc.) is mandatory.
Experience in Airtable and Adobe Creative Suite (or other media-based programs) is helpful.
• Experience with Instagram, Linkedin, Facebook and other social media platforms
• Applicant must currently live in greater Los Angeles area, have a private remote working space
with high-speed internet and access to reliable transportation.
• Business hours are 9:30am to 6:30pm Monday through Friday.
Interested candidates must submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements.
Please send CV and Resume Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online