ConfidentialBeverly Hills, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Search for Contracts Administrator jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Beverly Hills based worldwide Film Sales and Production company is seeking an energetic and efficient Contracts Administrator.
• Prepare, analyze and review contracts, amendments, product schedules and other legal documents using established templates for assigned territories.
• Assist in negotiating and drafting writer, director, producer, cast, acquisition, co-financing, IPA, music and sales agency agreements.
• Dealing with any guild issues and supporting external legal counsel in addressing all other legal issues for corporate, finance, development, production and distribution.
• Verify rights availability and research prior sales history and deal terms. Resolve any conflicting deal terms and rights issues prior to document distribution.
• Input contractual terms and conditions into database systems.
• Research and determine rights and territory availability by title. Coordinate with Sales Team to ensure timely confirmation to Licensees.
• Track status of documents from deal memo through fully-executed agreement.
• Coordinate execution of approved documents, update status in system and distribute documents both internally and externally.
• Coordinate and correspond with Sales, Finance, Servicing and Legal departments regarding contract administration issues.
• Maintain various records and files.
• Perform special tasks and assignments as required.
• College degree strongly preferred.
• Minimum three years contract administration or similar experience in television or film distribution required.
• Strong PC skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Familiarity with FilmTrack and/or Rights Trade a plus.
• Excellent written, verbal, analytical and organizational skills, and the ability to interface with, and gain the respect of, stakeholders at all levels and functions of the Company.
• Must be able to function independently; work proactively as well as collaboratively and cross-functionally and have excellent client interface skills.
• Must be diligent, dependable and detail oriented, with accurate input and proofing skills and able to take direction.
• Must be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment while effectively meeting deadlines.
• Ability to handle ambiguity, juggle many matters at once and quickly shift from one situation or task to another.
• Strong analytical and problem-resolution skills; exceptional business judgment, with the ability to think strategically and give practical advice while balancing competing interests.
• Knowledge of the independent film landscape a plus.