ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Prominent international film sales agency and production company is looking for a contracts administrator to provide assistance and key organizational support to its legal team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Draft, review, negotiate, and administrate all types of distribution related contracts, including licensing agreements, notices of assignments, sales agency agreements, amendments, notices of default and termination letters.
- Maintain and organize Excel spreadsheets containing status reports.
- Coordinate execution and distribution of approved documents.
- Perform special projects and other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Save various legal documents on our internal server
- 2 years of experience in an administrative position in an office setting.
- JD preferred, but not required
- College degree or equivalent level of experience.
- Strong PC skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Adobe, and Outlook.
- Ability to communicate clearly and interact well with all levels of personnel, including via web conference and telephone.
- Must be EXTREMELY organized with the ability to manage and track a high volume of deals.
The ideal candidate would be a person who is willing and eager to pursue a career in the entertainment industry in the business/legal affairs division. You will learn a lot and have lots of FUN!
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent in the body of the email.
Do not send as an attachment. Apply Online