ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
Century City Entertainment Law Firm seeks a qualified candidate for a part-time Contracts Administrator/Paralegal to join our team. The candidate must be interested in working with a legal team managing a variety of priorities and deadlines with a solution-oriented approach.
• Track of contract expirations.
• Administer extensions of contractual expirations and documentation thereof.
• Assist with implementation of contract management software.
• Analyze contracts and other legal documents under the supervision of our attorneys.
• Manage task lists and administrative support as needed.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
• Minimum of 2 years of litigation experience.
• Familiarity with complex contracts.
• Proficiency with Microsoft office, contract management, and task scheduling software.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Well-organized self-starter with attention to detail.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online