ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Company is seeking an experienced Content Manager, to join the development team of the company. This individual will represent the production company in the support of all aspects of the feature, digital and TV titles including development and current production. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated remarkable knowledge, unique taste and judgment while also being one step ahead of the trends and stories.
-Tracking the competitive television landscape across broadcast, cable, and streaming and staying up-to-date on the latest creative trends throughout the industry.
- Identifying both established and up-and-coming writers, artists, producers, directors, authors, filmmakers and playwrights for the development team to pursue the potential collaboration.
- Providing thorough and thoughtful notes and feedback on potential and ongoing projects.
- Work with finding stock footage and external material to license
- Providing notes on projects in a timely manner so that projects remain on track, while also preserving the integrity of the creative vision.
- Assisting the creative team in the execution of the current projects.
- Developing relationships with producers, managers, and agents to stay on top of IP, pitches, and specs in the marketplace.
- Reading the incoming script and book submissions and providing thoughtful feedback and evaluation for the team to consider.
- Managing and updating internal development and tracking grids, preparing materials for internal meetings and generating writer/director lists for relevant internal projects.
- Minimum of 3-4 years' experience at a Studio, Network, Production Company, Literary Agency or Talent Agency. Previous experience in creative development.
- Working knowledge of the major players in the industry, including the major executives, writers/directors, and visual artists.
- Strong relationships within the creative community.
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain strong working relationships and the ability to interface with varying levels of management.
- Must have strong creative and story instincts and exceptional taste.
- Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful and flexible.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work on many projects simultaneously.
- Ability to determine the right fit for the company, while also not being afraid of thinking outside the box.
- Ability to work with confidential information.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Strategic, creative, and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Superior organizational, prioritization, and time management skills; ability to execute against multiple, high-priority projects, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong emotional intelligence and collaborative spirit.
- Can manage multiple projects in varying stages of development.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive working in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree minimum. Preferably a degree in Business, Communications, Cinema/Television or related field.
- Advanced degree a plus.
- Fluency in Russian is a plus
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online