Chief Financial Officer
ConfidentialNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Search for Chief Financial Officer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Chief Financial Officer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Chief Financial Officer? The ideal candidate will be responsible for financial strategy, financial planning and analysis, financial reports, company audits, compliance, and bank relationships. They will collaborate with the CEO and the executive team to make decisions regarding company's financial strategy and operations. The candidate will possess a strong background in finance and management.
The company is a producer and promoter of A-list live entertainment across all types and genres, from concerts to theatrical shows to museum-style exhibitions.
* Create and present financial and tax strategy recommendations to Executive Chairman and CEO
* Support the financial planning and analysis efforts
* Oversee cash flow, cash management, working capital, and company audits
* Prepare financial statements and reports
* Ensure legal compliance on all financial functions
* Manage relationships with banks
* Strong finance-based analytical skills
* Minimum 7 - 10 years' of executive-level finance experience
* Background in the entertainment industry (live entertainment preferred)
* Comfortable working in a high-pressure small business
* Entrepreneurial spirit
* CPA or MBA preferred but not required