ConfidentialUniversal City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/2/2021 2:36:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Personal Assistant jobs in Universal City-CA
Search all Personal Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Personal Assistant? Celebrity Personal Assistant
Management team seeks a Los Angeles-based personal assistant for international celebrity. Seeking an organized and reliable personal assistant and driver to assist in the management of daily tasks and affairs.
Currently, this is primarily a remote position, though some of the responsibilities will require in-office attendance. This is subject to change with COVID-safety guidelines.
This is a position with excellent room for growth, so we are seeking a candidate with long-term interest.
• Assist celebrity with administrative tasks including, but not limited to scheduling appointments, running errands, taking notes in meetings, answering phones, photocopying, and managing contact database
• Create and maintain detailed status reports and draft correspondence
• Supervise projects at multiple residences and prestigious recording studio
• Conduct research as it relates to current projects
• Interact positively with others and maintain relationships both internally and externally
• Arrange travel and all accommodations and create comprehensive and detailed itineraries
• Research, negotiate, budget, and purchase office/personal supplies, services, and equipment
• Accompanying and/or driving principal to business meetings, dinners, special events, and appointments
• Education: Bachelor's degree preferred
• Prior experience as a personal assistant preferred
• Must have a working vehicle, valid driver's license, and good driving record
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel as well as Google Docs, experience with Photoshop preferred
• Proficiency with Box.com or similar sites
• Strong time management skills
• Ability to handle sensitive information with high level of confidentiality
• Must be a self-starter willing to take on projects and see them through to completion
• Strong navigational skills and experience driving in Los Angeles
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be a team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Solid ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Interest in the entertainment industry and/or prior experience in entertainment business preferred
• Demonstrates thick skin, common sense, discretion, and trustworthiness
• Detailed oriented, organized, and proactive
• Flexible - comfortable working long hours if needed, available to work some weekends, evenings, and may include some domestic and/or international travel once it is safe
• Passport required
• Excellent references This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.