Casting Associate (Remote) - Freelance
A well-established NYC-based casting company is currently seeking Casting Associates for upcoming casting projects.
This position is remote.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Must have a computer/laptop. MacOS system is preferred.
• Previous 3 + years of experience as a casting associate for scripted projects
• Established relationships with agents/managers
• Proficient with Casting Networks/Breakdown Services, FastCast, and similar platforms
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
• Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, communication, and leadership skills
• Knowledge of regional/nationwide talent pool and established relationships with talent agents/talent managers are preferred.
• Resourceful in scouting real people for branded content and digital platforms
• Tech-savvy with Zoom and familiar with G-suite & excel spreadsheets
• Experience running virtual callback sessions
• Adaptability to work in fast-paced, high-volume projects/offices
All freelancers will be assigned to work on long or short-term projects.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online