Branding Specialist / Sponsorship Sales
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
As a GBK Branding Specialist, you will be responsible for seeking new business and selling event packages that offer brands the opportunity to get their products in front of top talent and press. If you live in striking distance to Los Angeles, you will also have the opportunity to attend all of our events to take care of your clients needs and assist with celebrity relations. The events are fun and this helps you with repeat sales! This position is right for you if you are personable, sales-minded, heart centered and persuasive. You must be comfortable not just networking, but also cold calling/emailing to be successful, 90% of our sales are consummated over the telephone!
Independent Contractor / Sales Representative responsibilities include:
• Attending our weekly GBK sales meeting
• Identifying brands, contacting them, closing prospects
• Coordinating with event director before, during and after the event with client's paperwork and other needs
• Heavy phone and email correspondence
• Attending events to assist with all client's needs
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Highly personable, motivated and proactive self-starter
• Mac/PC savvy: Working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and basic administrative programs
20% commission on all sales. Commission based only **with hourly pay after first sale is made. Chance to earn 20-25% commission depending on total sales per event.
Compensation: 20% commission on all sales. Commission based only with hourly pay after first sale is made. Chance to earn 20-25% commission depending on total sales per event.
Full Time Job:
Established Beverly Hills Event Production company seeks highly motivated, eager, well-spoken candidate to work as
an Independent Contractor to bring in brands for our celebrity gifting suites. LA RESIDENTS ONLY. GBK Productions
produces numerous celebrity events, gifting lounges prior to major award shows throughout the year and charity
events. GBK has raised over $10,000,000 for over 40 charities since established in 2001.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online