ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Job Title: Celebrity & Influencer Branding Coordinator
Company: Boutique Celebrity & Influencer Branding Agency
Position Type: A Part Time or Full Time Position is available
Boutique Celebrity & Digital Influencer Branding agency looking to add a coordinator who could be promoted to Jr Agent within 1-2 years time. Great opportunity to quickly learn and be promoted in a hands on environment.
Branding Coordinator is responsible for performing a variety of administrative tasks to provide support in all client and company matters. Unique opportunity to get exposure to a broad understanding of the celebrity & influencer branding world and the representation business. Coordinator will also be able to learn about the entertainment industry in general and interact with clients, managers, lawyers, brands, ad agencies, PR agencies etc. Possibility of fast tracked promotion to Jr Agent for a top performer.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Creating client materials (e.g. one sheets, marketing decks) for brand pitching.
• Set and confirm meetings for agent and clients.
• Maintain and update company databases.
• Maintain accounting and invoicing on client deals.
• Managing general office admin as needed.
• Research and identify brands and marketers to target for client branding opportunities and outreach.
• Research and identify potential new celebrity and digital influencer clients.
• Assisting in client strategies, brand building and deal executions.
• A fast learner has the potential to assist agent in pitching clients to branding targets.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle varied personalities and sensitive situations.
• Position requires demonstrated poise, tact and confidentiality.
• Work requires excellent attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Must be a self-starter, resourceful, strong work ethic, highly organized, ambitious, great multi-tasker, enthusiastic & positive with a great attitude, a team player.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills are a must..
• High level of computer literacy. Must be Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
• Has experience and/or an interest in celebrity & influencer branding & endorsements and desire to be promoted to Jr Agent.
• Knowledgeable in the Digital & Influencer landscape and has a strong interest of working in the Influencer/Creator space. Ideally would be able to help identity new Influencers to track or sign as new clients.
• Knowledge of Pop Culture, Celebrities and the Entertainment Industry.
• Talent Agency, Management, PR or Celebrity Branding Experience.
• Part time position would ideally become Full Time in a few months after a proven track record.
o Hours are flexible but ideally 10am-3pm Monday through Thursday with occasional Overtime.
• Full time position would be standard office hours and after hours as needed.
Only candidates who submit a resume with a cover letter will be considered. Please include in your cover letter why you are interested in this specific position, your interest level in celebrity branding & endorsements, why you are a good fit for this job etc. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online