ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Entertainment CPA business management firm has an immediate opening for a motivated, dedicated bookkeeper to join our team. QuickBooks experience a must. You must also have strong computer skills (Excel, Word), excellent written and verbal skills, be organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities would include the following:
• Enter Accounts Payable and Receivable
• Book client payroll as directed
• Reconcile monthly bank statements
• Enter and process client credit card statements through credit card module
• Support execution of client vendor tasks, e.g. telephone setup, billing
• Scan image documents and maintain electronic filing system
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online