ConfidentialNew York, NY
Part Time Job
Boutique entertainment company seeks bookkeeper for immediate start. This is a part time position that could develop into full time.
- Manage company's accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure the efficient and timely payments of invoices
- Create and track invoices
- Ensure the prompt collection of receivable payments
- Extensive data entry
- Other clerical and administrative duties as assigned by senior executives
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Demonstrated professional experience in accounting
- Knowledge of standard accounting and financial practices
- Adaptable, self-starter, team player, personable, organized, detail-oriented
- Experience in entertainment industry a plus
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online