Bookkeeper for Production Company
ConfidentialSanta Monica, CA
Production Company seeks Bookkeeper,
• Perform efficiently in a fast-paced, high energy, multi-tasked environment, be resourceful, articulate, and provide superb support.
• Heavy emails/phone calls; managing calendars and organizing meetings or appointments.
• Manage and maintain a busy calendar, including handling meeting scheduling, coordinating events and activities
• Candidates must have excellent time management skills and be steps ahead. Must anticipate-and stay proactive.
• Must be exceptionally detail-oriented and possess excellent communication and organizational skills and be able to manage multiple shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing priorities.
• A positive attitude and can adjust at a moment's notice. Able to handle pressure in professional manner
• Experience in Quickbooks required
• Google Adwords preferred but not required
Excellent computer skills. MAC proficient; solid skills in Google Mail, Google Docs.
We will be interviewing through Skype in the next few days. Please only apply if you are ready to start working very soon and live in Los Angeles. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online