Audio Visual Technician, Events
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Audio Visual Rental Events Company currently seeking Freelance Audio Visual Technicians
We are seeking hard working individuals with Audio Visual & Lighting experience that are looking for a company that is growing and in need of extra help.
- Delivery of equipment
- Setting up equipment & Striking equipment
- Operating equipment and experience with Projectors, Screens, Plasma/ TVS, Sound Systems, Audio Equipment, Event Lighting, Special Events including; truss setups, red carpet, step and repeat and more
Candidate needs to be:
- Excellent Customer Service is a MUST
- Great on the phone
- Focused and highly self-motivated
- Smart, personable and confident
- Flexible, committed and RELIABLE
- Highly organized and meticulous w/details Great time management skills
- Must have a Drivers License with a clean record
Education: High school graduate -- college preferred; knowledge live event industry, PowerPoint
Required: 1 year min. audio video experience; organized.
Clean Driving record
Car in good driving condition
Physical: Able to lift 40 lbs. or more based on average equipment weight.
Travel: majority of travel will be within a 50 mile radius of Los Angeles.
- Please email cover letter and resume.
- The Technicians is responsible for providing the client with full service.
- The Technicians is responsible for testing all equipment.
No Phone Calls
Email resume in body and as an attachment Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online