ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Job
***MUST HAVE SOME EXPERIENCE WITH: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Commercial Production, Need to know ad agency terminology and have dealt with creative executives in the past.***
- Work Monday through Friday, hours will be approx. 10A-7P. This is flexible and can be modified to fit a personal schedule and/or company needs.
- Attend and participate in weekly meetings with managing director, chief creative & our Los Angeles AP to plan all tasks for the week in our project management system, M (45min), W (30min), F (60min)
- Execute all planned tasks, as well as new tasks surface and are assigned during the week.
- Respond to emails, web inquiries, direct messages from our website or social media with expeditious attention given to new projects and/or clients.
- Support Chief Creative in scheduling company and project related phone calls & meetings, recording when appropriate and filing in the appropriate G-drive folders.
- Help source creative resources for projects (directors, editors, colorists, vendors, etc.)
- Support communications with partners companies as needed.
- Support the facilitation of deal memos, pitch materials, meetings, relationship building and service of clients
- Support the facilitation of agreements, meetings, and success of creative partner relationships (Directors, Writers & companies)
- Maintain best practices within company systems & departments, managing director to provide overall training and guidance to be maintained amongst all partners, new hires and clients.
We are a new media, new era, old values creative partner. Our philosophy, our raison d'etre and our measuring stick. It's simple, transparent and straight-forward. In everything we do, we seek to move people - whether into stores, or sites or tears. We are the intersection of thinkers and makers and the difference between high volume and low volume! In a market full of mark-ups and overhead, we make better work through efficient thinking. We take the speed and efficacy of a production model and add the analytical thoughts of a consultancy. Nobody's saying cheap, but we are saying good at fast, because the zeitgeist is moving quickly - we need to keep up.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online