Associate, Business Management
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Associate for Business Management Firm
We are a Business Management firm located in the Gramercy section of Manhattan that manages finances for musicians, songwriters, producers, and other high profile clients. We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated individual to fill the associate position of Assistant Account Manager.
The ideal candidate is someone who is thorough and direct, who has strong critical thinking skills and the ability to prioritize effectively.
- Bookkeeping including daily cash flow maintaining accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Bank reconciliations and journal entries
- Financial and accounting activities for tour reconciliations, royalties statement analysis and reconciling client inter-company accounts
- Managing client and vendor correspondences, records and files; provide client account maintenance assistance and administrative tasks thereof
- Ability to interact professionally with clients and their teams
- Special projects as needed
- Background in Accounting or with Entertainment/Music industry required;
Accounting and Music/Entertainment industry experience Preferred
- Excellent Microsoft Office applications skills including Excel, Word, & Outlook-
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Be enthusiastic and have a positive attitude
- Quickbooks experience a plus
Salary commensurate with experience
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online