ConfidentialBeverly Hills, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/23/2020 10:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Search for Associate Attorney jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Associate Attorney postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Attorney? We are a boutique entertainment law firm (2 attorneys) that is seeking a junior associate attorney at our office in Beverly Hills.
Job Type: Full-time
• Juris Doctorate from an ABA law school
• Approximately one to two years of legal experience
• Entertainment law background preferred, but not required
• Strong oral and written communication skills essential
• Highest degree of professionalism
• Draft, reviewing, and negotiating legal agreements for clients in the film and television industries
• Engagement agreements for talent and crew, including terms subject to applicable guild agreements
• Film financing and distribution documents, such as loan and security agreements, inter-party agreements, investor financing agreements, and collection account management agreements
• Intellectual property rights licensing and assignment agreements involving rights to screenplays, music, novels, and newspaper articles, as well as chain-of-title review regarding such rights.
• Production documents such as entity formation documents, releases, location agreements, parking agreements, and building leases. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.