ConfidentialBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
We are a boutique entertainment law firm (2 attorneys) that is seeking a junior associate attorney at our office in Beverly Hills.
Job Type: Full-time
• Juris Doctorate from an ABA law school
• Approximately one to two years of legal experience
• Entertainment law background preferred, but not required
• Strong oral and written communication skills essential
• Highest degree of professionalism
• Draft, reviewing, and negotiating legal agreements for clients in the film and television industries
• Engagement agreements for talent and crew, including terms subject to applicable guild agreements
• Film financing and distribution documents, such as loan and security agreements, inter-party agreements, investor financing agreements, and collection account management agreements
• Intellectual property rights licensing and assignment agreements involving rights to screenplays, music, novels, and newspaper articles, as well as chain-of-title review regarding such rights.
• Production documents such as entity formation documents, releases, location agreements, parking agreements, and building leases.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online