ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Major talent agency with offices in Los Angeles, New York & London is seeking a highly motivated individual to assist in our quickly growing divisions in our Los Angeles office.
This is an entry-level position, which requires taking initiative while learning on the job. This position puts candidate on roadmap to becoming an Agent. Ideal candidates are familiar with or have experience with the talent agency world. This is a great opportunity to advance and gain intensive hands-on experience.
The Assistant is a crucial position which requires an individual to work well within a team and be prepared for a fast-paced and detail-oriented environment. This individual is expected to show resourcefulness, exhibit accountability, and understand their role well enough to work independently and demonstrate initiative. Strong leadership qualities, excellent phone and communication skills, and ability to multi-task in stressful situations and are invaluable in this role. A passion for film and television production is key.
Talent management, casting or agency experience strongly preferred.
• Engages and creates relationships with the entertainment industry assistant network, providing useful intel on potential creative or financial partners
• Attends meetings as needed to take notes then communicate action items • Scheduling and submitting/coordinating auditions
• Answering phones, rolling calls
• Submitting and tracking client payments
• Build and manage media lists across a variety of verticals • Assist with media monitoring and clipping, flag relevant industry news
• Assist with the creation of various press materials including media alerts, press releases, internal documents, etc.
Qualifications and Skills:
• BA/BS degree
• Proven ability to work collaboratively with a team
• Proficient with PC, MS Office Suite - HEAVY Outlook use
• High energy, positive attitude • Ability to comfortably interact with high profile clients and to use high level of discretion/confidentiality
• Nimble and flexible to succeed in a fast-paced environment and handle ad hoc requests
• A self-starter with the ability to think and work creatively and strategically
• Excellent written & communication skills • Previous assistant/casting experience preferred
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online