ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Entertainment and lifestyle public relations firm is seeking a roll up the sleeves, get it done, assistant to owner. There is no ''I can't,'' only ''I'll figure it out.'' The ideal candidate is driven, creative, and highly-organized.
Our ideal candidate possesses a strong work ethic, as well as top-notch organizational and time management skills. Your day-to day skills includes managing calendars, servicing press clippings, coordinating hair and make-up as well as media logistics. You are very organized and ready for anything.
Must be able to multitask under strict deadlines. Although we are working virtually at this time, applicants MUST BE Los Angeles based.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
• Maintaining calendar for owner
• Compose comprehensive client memos
• Coordinate hair and make-up for talent
• Stay up to date with client event and press coverage
• Maintain electronic press kits and overall press clippings
• Will accompany owner to events, press opportunities, and photoshoots
• Attend events, junket, photoshoots in support of client for experience and training
• MUST HAVE at least experience 1 YEAR in entertainment public relations
• Strong writing, research, and organizational skills
• Self-starter, able to work independently
• Strong ability to prioritize, solve problems and be resourceful
• Can handle a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work well under pressure and take direction
• Must have strong attention to detail and ability to handle any/all confidential information
• Vehicle is required
• Job Type: Full-time
Talent Public Relations Experience is required
# # #
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online