Full Time Job
Talent management company is seeking a new assistant for a high-volume double desk with high-profile clients working across film and tv. We are looking for a detailed oriented, self-starter, who is good at getting things done, has common sense, nice, happy, and does not need to be micro managed.
Agency or Management experience preferred.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Meet tight deadlines
- Have meticulous attention to detail
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Have proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, DropBox, Zoom, etc.)
- Be familiar with StudioSystem, Breakdown Express, InEntertainment
- Rolling calls
- Handling scheduling
- Sending out submissions
- Client bookings
- Tracking upcoming projects at studios/networks for casting meetings.
Prefer someone in the Los Angeles area, who is willing to work in person in office, and available to start immediately.
-cover letter three
- (3) work references with contact information.
full time job with Salary & Benefits .
(3) work references with contact information.
cover letter three Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online