Assistant, Youth Division
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Established talent agency seeks an Assistant to work in its Youth Department. The ideal candidate must have excellent administrative skills, be detail oriented, and have strong written and verbal communication skills. Applicants must be able to problem solve and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Some of the Duties include:
• Facilitating email correspondence
• Managing meetings and auditions
• Follow-up on phone and email correspondence
• Maintain database
• General office and administrative duties
Skills and Requirements:
• Office/assistant experience - preferably at a talent agency.
* Experience with talent representation (Agency, Management or Casting)
• Computer proficient (Filemaker Pro/Gmail/Outlook)
• Bachelor's Degree required
$15 per hour plus health benefits
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online