Assistant to YouTuber
Part Time Job
A notable, YouTube beauty creator is looking for a part-time personal assistant based in the greater Los Angeles area to join her team (Ontario, California). This assistant will be responsible for support including but not limited to taking pictures and videos, organizing work space, putting outfits together, running errands and posting on social media accounts. Previous assistant work is highly recommended. Must also possess a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
This job will require in person local duties that can be done in accordance with social distancing protocols in place by the CDC.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU CAN WORK IN PERSON IN ONTARIO, CALIFORNIA.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Taking pictures and videos to be uploaded to various social media sites
- Organizing work space, make up drawers and outfits
- Putting outfits together for potential shoots or social media posts
- Running errands such as picking up items for videos and mail
- Posting across social media platforms such as YouTube, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok
- Prior experience as a personal assistant
- Genuine interest in YouTube, digital media, content beauty and fashion
- Hardworking, upbeat personality
- Experience with platforms like YouTube, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok
- Comfortable juggling a wide variety of tasks
- Possess high levels of discretion and confidentiality in order to work successfully
- Able to represent the company and talent in highly professional and ethical manner
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online