Assistant to Talent Manager
ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Management Company in New York City seeks Assistant to Talent Manager who represents stand-up comedians, actors, and writers. Assistant will manage extremely busy desk where duties range from office tasks to interacting with high level artists. Assistant must have previous experience at mainstream management firm or agency. Must be extremely well organized with attention to detail. The industry education is top rate for anyone pursuing a career in management.
• Must have previous experience with mainstream management firm or agency
• Be highly motivated for long-term commitment in management of comedic talent
• Must know your way around NYC
• Willing to go the extra mile and participate in the creative process
• College degree from an accredited school
Position offers full benefits.
Job Code: HR-OG
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online