Assistant to Talent Manager/Producer
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Assistant to Talent Manager/Producer jobs in Los Angeles-CA
The Assistant will provide support to an A-list Talent Manager and Award-winning Producer. Clients include actors, writers, directors, & showrunners.
Our most successful previous employees have been people with major agency experience who are looking to move into management, development or production. There is definitely opportunity to be promoted from this desk.
- Administrative duties including handling heavy phones, calendar management, scheduling travel, preparing notes documents, and general office management tasks.
- Serve as first point of contact with clients and executives.
- Track clients and projects, including in-house development
- Assist with special projects, research, and compiling information as needed.
- 1 or more years of talent agency and/or talent management experience (Please do not apply if you do not meet this qualification)
- Ability to work well under pressure; meet tight deadlines; manage multiple projects and expectations; maintain a sharp focus while managing competing priorities.
- Attention to detail, follow-up, and strong organization skills are a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with employees at all levels.
- Adept at quickly learning new processes, technology, and ability to assimilate oneself and become familiar with existing systems.
- Strong command of the Microsoft Office suite.
*Please Note: this is an in-office position.