Assistant to Talent Manager/Producer
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
A Boutique Management and Production Company seeks an experienced, entrepreneurial, resourceful, organized Executive Assistant to the President. Applicants must be able to handle heavy phones/scheduling and calendar management. At least one year of agency/management experience strongly preferred.
• Professional phone etiquette and email etiquette
• Read scripts, provide coverages and notes
• Assist with tracking upcoming projects
• Submit clients for roles
• Pitch clients to Casting Directors, Producers and Directors for upcoming projects
• Maintain call log/phone sheet
• Setting calls and meetings
• Handle expense reports, invoices, bookings and scheduling travel
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online