Assistant to Music Artist
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Assistant to High Profile Music Artist
Seeking a highly skilled and enthusiastic individual with creative intuition, a can-do attitude and an eagerness to work hard.
Tasks could include running errands, assisting on projects, co-ordinating activities, organising meals, planning travel, monitoring credit cards etc.
This position will require occasional work on nights and weekends as well as frequent work-related travel; being able to adjust to last minute change of plans is a must.
- Exceptional communication, meticulous and organised with excellent follow-up skills.
- Ability to work with a team and in a proactive independent capacity.
- Excellent planning and time management skills, handling internal and external requests and queries appropriately.
- Serve as liaison between artists, managers, publishers, producers, writers and internal staff.
- Keep up-to-date on music business news.
- Create and maintain relationships within music industry producers, writers, and/or managers.
2-5 years of relevant work experience and a 4-year college degree in a related field.
Must have references.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online