Assistant to Development Executive
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film and TV Development Category
Search for Assistant to Development Executive jobs in Los Angeles-CA
We are a staffing agency seeking a Temp Assistant to The Head of Development for one of our clients a Production Company located on the west side of Los Angeles.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
• Managing calendar, including scheduling meetings
• Track phone and email correspondence
• Keeping a log of business contacts
• Arranging travel and accommodations
• Preparing detailed itineraries
• Preparing Expense Reports
• Assisting with the coordination of projects and events, as necessary
• Update, maintain, and track projects in development and production
• General office and administrative duties
• Special Projects and other duties as needed
Skills and Requirements:
• MUST have at least one to two years of Assistant desk experience at an Entertainment AGENCY or MANAGEMENT Company. This is REQUIRED
• Bachelors degree required
• MAC / PC Proficient
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Calendar and Docs, Concur.
• Highly organized, strong attention to detail and effective follow through.
• An ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing, tracking and entering information.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent written and verbal skills.
• Effective problem solver with ability to self-manage.
• Ability to roll calls
• Know names and players in the industry
• Must be highly organized and detailed
• Able to thrive in a fast paced environment where priorities can change quickly
Salary: Up to $20 / hour DOE as a Temp
Up to $20 / hour DOE as a Temp