Assistant to CEO and President
ConfidentialWest Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Full Time Job
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to support the CEO and President of a new media start up. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of one year of administrative experience in the entertainment industry (but not mandatory.) An interest in news and media as well as a professional phone manner, strong writing skills and a familiarity with the industry. A passion for politics is a plus.
He/she will be responsible for managing phones, rolling calls, setting appointments and meetings, updating calendars, booking travel, writing meeting agendas, as well as coordinating with the rest of the company.
• Manage phones, calendars, schedules and conference calls
• Organize meetings and appointments
• Create Executive expense reports
• Updating and maintaining status reports
• Assist with projects for all disciplines within the department
• Possess excellent follow through skills (status reports and confirmation of tasks completed)
• Assist with booking travel
• Maintain standards of strict confidentiality with respect to all matters and documents
• Promote teamwork and work well with executives, staff, external associates and visitors at all levels.
• Promote company moral through planning monthly birthday celebrations, holiday events and other miscellaneous events.
• Research trends and ideas to actively share with the development team and provide opinions on ideas shared by others.
• Handle other miscellaneous duties, special events and projects assigned.
• Knowledge of key Executives at Networks and Studios
• Agency and production experience is a plus
• Strong writing skills and savvy in all forms of social media is required
• Ability to manage and interact with high level executives, as well as handle extremely confidential and sensitive personal/professional matters
• Self-starter, enthusiastic and ability to use good judgment
• Interest in Unscripted highly preferred, as well as keeping up with latest trends in the industry
• A clear sense of urgency and ability to complete tasks accurately and efficiently; highly organized
• Excellent computer and technology skills - Mac & Windows: Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, iPad, iPhone
• Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written - with professional phone manner
• Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines under pressure, make decisions and change course of action quickly and anticipate needs of President
• Ability to be proactive, resourceful, flexible and exhibit confidence under pressure
• Ability to simultaneously handle individual tasks while maintaining perspective on the bigger picture
• Strong people skills, including the ability to work effectively with other executives, talent, talent reps, assistants and staff at all levels. In particular, international counterparts and other Senior Executive Assistants
• Team player with positive/easy-going manner to handle varied personalities, responsibilities and assignments
• College degree
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online