Assistant - Strategic Endorsements/ Digital
ConfidentialSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Established Talent Agency in Santa Monica is seeking a sharp, ambitious, and dynamic Assistant in our Strategic Endorsements department. Candidates should possesses a strong desire to grow with a reputable and prestigious team. Top candidates are positive self-starters with a passionate desire to learn the entertainment industry.
Essential Duties Include:
• Maintaining the calendar
• Coordinating logistics internally and with various businesses
• Scheduling appointments for clients and business contacts
• Processing all incoming submissions
• Creating presentation materials for ongoing projects
• Researching digital media news and stories related to clientele
• Bachelor's Degree Required
• Positive and professional demeanor in all interactions
• Confidence and skill handling high-level clients in person and over the phone
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Knowledge of various social media networks
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Previous experience in the entertainment industry is a plus
• Must have prior experience as an Assistant
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online