ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Seeking full time assistants at a leading music and entertainment public relations agency with offices in New York, Los Angeles and Nashville. The job requires a multi-tasker with strong writing, research and interpersonal skills who is organized, ambitious, a quick learner and a great team player. Duties include interfacing with top clients and members of the media, writing press releases and pitches, performing extensive research, managing databases, answering phones, scheduling, making travel arrangements and distributing press clippings.
- Must be able to take direction, multi-task efficiently in a fast-paced environment and be a team player.
- Must be comfortable taking initiative, be solution-oriented and have attention to detail.
- Candidates should have written and verbal communication skills with ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Social media experience and understanding is a necessity.
- Prior experience or internships in publicity or the entertainment industry is a plus.
- Interest in participating in a wide array of PR campaigns (music, film, TV, food, branding, philanthropy, events, etc.).
- Writing samples may be requested.
- Bachelor's Degree.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online