Full Time Job
Executive Assistant/In-house Production Coordinator
A boutique production company based in Hollywood, with satellite offices in Berlin and Paris is looking for a motivated and reliable individual to assist the Managing Director. This will include handling the day-to-day office needs, while performing the task of a production coordinator for projects from the prep, shoot and wrap stages. Prior experience coordinating in the entertainment industry (i.e. photoshoots, commercials, features) is required. This is a full-time salaried position with occasional work on weekends depending on projects awarded. The candidate is expected to work in person at the production office.
The duties include but are not limited to
• Organizing, tracking and distributing creative assets and maintain database and record all production materials.
• Maintaining calendars
• Replenishing office supplies
• Maintaining the off-site production storage space
• Filing/Recording expenses
• Assist in the budgeting process
• Keeping track of account payables
• Booking/Onboarding of crew and talent
• Researching/booking locations & specialty gear
• Contacting vendors to secure key gear
• Researching best practices
• COVID compliance
• Production logistics
• Providing support to the line producer(s)
• Must have a valid drivers license and reliable transportation.
• 3 years of paid experience in entertainment with strong background in production and project management.
• Passion for entertainment
• Advanced user of Google office (Gmail, Google Docs, etc.) and Microsoft Office suite applications (Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.)
• Have knowledge of production from prep through wrap stages.
• Budgeting experience (i.e. Hot Budget, Showbiz, etc)
• A passion for entertainment and FASHION
• Self-motivated and able to work and think quickly in a fast-paced environment
• Strong note-taking skills
• Well organized, detail oriented, able to prioritize projects
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online