Assistant for Talent Representative
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/23/2021 3:31:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Assistant for Talent Representative jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant for Talent Representative postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant for Talent Representative? Experienced Assistant needed for Talent Representative.
This is a job for someone who has experience working for a talent agent or manager.
Talent management company is seeking a new assistant for a high-volume double desk with high-profile clients working across film and tv. An ideal environment if you are interested in in representation. At least a year of experience in representation is strongly preferred.??The ideal candidate must:?- Be able to work well under pressure?- Meet tight deadlines?- Have meticulous attention to detail?- Possess strong interpersonal skills?- Have proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)?- Be familiar with StudioSystem, Breakdown Express, InEntertainment??Responsibilities include: - - Rolling calls?- Handling scheduling?- Sending out submissions?- Client bookings?- Tracking upcoming projects at studios/networks for casting meetings.
What We Are Looking For
We are seeking am experienced Assistant to support manager as well as participate in supporting the company's top tier talent roster. The position requires a communicative and thoughtful individual who can take initiative while learning on the job.
The candidate will need a strong work ethic and an understanding of how their supporting role can help to grow the practice. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential, as well as an interest in performing artists and content creators across multiple mediums and platforms.
The ability to multi-task is essential as the position requires managing calendars, call logs, and bookings, as well as tracking client schedules, potential opportunities and the overall execution of deals.
Essential Skills And Qualifications
The Assistant will support the Agent in a variety of administrative functions including:
- Generating and keeping track of appointments, self-tape requests and booking reports, travel booking/coordinating
- Taking dictation at normal speaking speed. -
-Handling phones, managing agent and client calendars
- Submitting and keeping track of clients for TV and film projects
- Tracking casting information for major TV and Film projects
- Dealing with high profile casting directors, studio/network executives, producers and managers while understanding the importance of confidentiality and professionalism
- Must have a shrewd awareness of how to survive or succeed in any situation, especially while working in a difficult environment
- Resourceful, proactive, reliable, trustworthy, and assertive
- Proficient with word, excel, and outlook
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines
- The art of follow-up and following through
please send references, cover letter and resume. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.