We are a small creative studio (specializing in marketing & EPK production/post production and VR) in Pasadena. Our AE support both our online and offline editorial staff. This is a freelance position open immediately.
- Possess a very strong working knowledge of Premiere
- Support editors
- Ingest and Log footage
- Organize editorial media and projects
- Quickly pull selects for editors from many hours of footage
- Prep pieces for color grade and audio mix
• Overcut / relink to camera original media
• Flatten / clean editorial timeline
• Organize audio tracks for OMF / AAF export
- Use color graded and audio mixed elements to create final deliverables for client
- Work quickly against strict deadlines
- Quickly troubleshoot problems as they arise
- Create music cue sheets and shot logs
- 1-2 years previous industry experience required
- Must understand Adobe Premiere
- Be extremely organized
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Be professional and keep assets and projects confidential
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve with little supervision
- No ego
Please provide a cover letter and three reasons why you think you would be a great fit for our company. Your application will not be considered without this.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online