Assistant Editor/ Junior Motion Graphics
ConfidentialNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Assistant Editor/ Junior Motion Graphics jobs in New York-NY
Search all Assistant Editor/ Junior Motion Graphics postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant Editor/ Junior Motion Graphics? NYC based post-production facility is looking for an assistant editor/junior motion graphics artist to
provide support on a wide variety of projects. These include corporate videos, promos, sizzle videos, testimonials, commercials and more. Candidate will act as the nerve center of our editing team by organizing, managing and distributing project files to team members each day.
In addition, candidate will audit freelancer project files to ensure all projects are properly linked and functional.
We are seeking someone that can also work as a junior motion graphics artist, creating dynamic motion graphics based on elements we will provide (toolkits, video assets, guidelines, creative direction). Graphics will take on a variety of forms and formats, including graphic overlays, title sequences, end pages and more.
Ideal candidates are those looking to expand their skills and experience by working in a fast-paced, professional environment. Solid experience using Adobe Premiere and After Effects required. This is a remote position and you must have a strong, reliable internet connection and be available
to work East Coast hours. Mac users preferred. Please submit a resume, work samples, and required day rate.
This is a full-time freelance position with the possibility to become staff.
Qualified candidates should have the following experience:
- Knowledge of file transfer platforms (Dropbox, FileZilla)
- Daily management of remote video projects and digital media
- Dropbox file management for remote shoots/editing
- Asset management, project archiving, reviewing collected projects from remote editors
- Managing final exports
- Maintaining Client Finals database
- Ensuring editors have all support materials needed
- Minimum of 3 years experience in editing and basic graphics, animation
- Extensive knowledge of Premiere Pro, After Effects and PhotoShop
- Proficient in Google Docs and Sheets
- Technically proficient with all video codecs, resolutions, and frame rates
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Work well under pressure and turn around projects to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to multitask effectively
Note: High speed internet and personal laptop/desktop computer a must. External hard-drives can
be provided if needed.