Assistant/Coordinator, Consumer Products
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Looking for Assistant/Coordinator for Consumer Products & Licensing:
Business Support including but not limited to:
• Liaise with internal and external legal/creative/sales departments to ensure timely execution of orders & agreements while remaining fully engaged with all stakeholders throughout the process.
• Track status of contracts/POs, and overall business status spreadsheet.
• Assist in creation of sales materials & catalogs.
• Track shipping domestic & internationally until point of receipt
• Participate in periodic conference calls with vendors/licensing partners, and follow up on outstanding administrative matters raised during these calls.
• Work with the licensing/sales team, create PowerPoint decks, one-sheets and pitch presentations for various internal/ external meetings and trade shows.
• Identify new creative materials and assets needed by retail partners - coordinate creation of assets with Creative Services and ensure delivery within assigned deadlines.
• Assist in researching potential new partners, categories, and territories.
• Stay apprised of competitive and marketplace trends.
• Provide additional administrative support as needed.
• Special projects as assigned.
• B.A/B.S College Degree preferred.
• Minimum 1-2 years of work experience.
• Experience working in the Licensing industry preferred
• Comfortable coordinating with different time zones and nationalities, as this role is part of an international business team.
• Takes direction and learns quickly under tight timelines.
• Can juggle multiple projects and prioritize tasks.
• Comfortable working independently and ''owning'' projects.
• Creative, media and trend savvy.
• Excellent writing and communication skills. Pays attention to detail and is extremely organized.
• Works well under pressure and in fast paced environments.
• Team player.
• Sensibility to foreign cultures and practices
• Demonstrates initiative and solves problems.
• Computer Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A ROLE IN FILM/TV DEVELOPMENT OR PRODUCTION.
Mtime is the marketing and merchandising arm of the Dalian Wanda Group, and provides merchandising and marketing services to Wanda's global cinemas including AMC Theaters (USA), Hoyts Cinemas (AUS/NZ) & Odeon Cinemas (UK).
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online